File Transfer to Gabriel Group
Send Us Files Via ShareFile
Please contact your Gabriel Group account representative to request a link to upload your file(s). Instructions for uploading files are provided in the link.
Graphics Preflight Checklist
In order to ensure successful output of files you send us, we suggest that you use this preflight checklist before submission. Conducting your own preflight check before submission can minimize delays associated with missing graphical elements, fonts and other issues.
Gabriel Group accepts files up to the following software versions:
- Adobe InDesign CC 2014
- Quark Xpress 9.0
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2014
- Photoshop CC 2014
We currently use Xerox iGen 4 digital color presses, and we have some recommended PDF settings that will best optimize your files for these types of presses.
What we prefer:
- High Resolution PDF
- Native files including all images and fonts (Need screen fonts if used)
Preparation for files:
- Use CMYK or Pantone Coated colors not RGB
- Line thickness should be .25pt or greater
- Properly flattened transparencies
- Line art should be scanned at 1200 dpi or greater
- Images should be at least 300 dpi
Additional acceptable file formats:
- TIFF, EPS, JPEG (High-Res)
- Duotone images and images with clipping paths must be saved as EPS