Donor Insight Survey for Planned Giving Lead Generation
14,000 donors identified by the University as likely planned giving prospects based on age, number of gifts and a variety of other criteria
- Provide the University’s team of gift planners with a robust pipeline of qualified planned giving prospects
- A Donor Insight survey was developed and sent to the selected audience. Several key questions indicated respondents’ knowledge of and interest in various estate planning vehicles.
- Generated 1,842 responses (12.87%)
- Identified 775 highly qualified leads (5.41%)
- Uncovered 96 existing bequests and 300 responders with no heirs